If you are considering a trip to Cabos San Lucas in Mexico, there really is never a bad time to go. The weather is always perfect. In the summer the day time temperature goes from about 70 degrees to 100 degrees. During the winter, that range shifts to between 50 and 80 degrees. They also see about 350-360 days of sunshine every year. There is no bad time to get vacation rentals in this town. Even during the rainy season, there is little rain. The city sees about seven to 10 inches of rain a year.
Why Choose Cabos San Lucas for Vacation:
- It is close. If you live in the United States, you live pretty close to Cabo San Lucas. While you do need a passport, your flight will not be all that long. Even if you are flying from far away Maine (probably the part of the country the farthest from Baja California), getting to Cabo San Lucas should not be all that hard.
- The beaches cannot be beat. There are literally miles and miles of white, sandy beaches that attract visitors from around the planet. If you are into sun bathing, swimming, body surfing, parasailing or any of the other water activities, you will find what you want here. Cabo San Lucas is also home to Solmar Beach, a world famous beach destination. All forms of motorized vehicles are banned from this area so the beach has been able to stay pristine. Just remember to bring your sunscreen and aloe vera! The sun is stronger when you are closer to the equator.
- The accommodations are amazing. Whether you are looking for vacation rentals, all inclusive resorts, budget travel or villas for rent, you will find it in Cabo San Lucas. If you are looking for a romantic getaway or are planning a family vacation, you can find accommodations for every taste and need. There are a wide variety of Cabo vacation packages to choose from if you are looking for that sort of thing.
- The food is amazing. For many people, they judge a city or area on its food. With that as the goal, Cabo San Lucas cannot be beat by any place. The dining is beyond first rate. If you like seafood, you will fall in love with the area. Indulge in local specialities such as chocolate clams, fish tacos and lobster. You really cannot go wrong with any of your dining options.
- It is safe. Cabo San Lucas is considered to be one of the most safe tourist destinations on the planet. Over the past few years, some people have been concerned about traveling to Mexico but Cabo San Lucas has remained as safe a destination as exists anywhere on the planet.
- The scenery and wildlife are stunning. One of the reasons vacation rentals in Cabo San Lucas are so popular is the scenery. From the iconic arch (also called “Land’s End) to the Topic of Cancer, the views are breathtaking. Additionally, you can swim with white sharks (actually they are large fish), see the whales and interact with dolphins. Few places offer the variety of experiences with nature that accompany vacation rentals in Cabo San Lucas. There are awesome activities for kids and adults. You can take a glass bottomed boat out into the water to see wildlife below and above the water line.
- You can party if you want to. If hitting the clubs is your scene, you will love Cabo San Lucas. There is no shortage of hip and cool nightclubs in Cabo San Lucas where you can get your drink and dance on.andnbsp;
Cabo San Lucas is a resort city at the southern tip of the peninsula known as “Baja California.” It has been called one of Mexico’s top tourist destinations and gets thousands of visitors from all over the world. This is why the vacation rentals are always so popular here. Most Americans do not take all of their vacations and when they do tear themselves away, they work on vacation. Cabo San Lucas offers so much in the way of relaxation and fun that maybe it can cure even the most dedicated workaholic.
Latest posts by Atlanta Tours (see all)
- It’s Time to Start Planning Your Summer Camping Trip - April 12, 2017
- Shuttle ServicesNecessity As Well As Luxury - April 8, 2017
- 6 Tips to Take Camping Trips with Kids - January 17, 2017